undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Nothin' On You.
Friday, July 2, 2010

Hihihihihi I am so exhausted now ohman but it's FRIDAY!!!! :DDD Reached school on time \m/ Had lots of announcements, don't know why 1st week of school so many announcements one LOL!!!! Had Science first, copied notes etc etc. Time passed quite fast today during science period HAHAHA! Maybe it's the 1st period? :O HAH. Completed the whole of D7, waiting for D8!!!! More interesting one heh :)

Next was D&T, quite okay :) We went thru our holiday homework and xuewen marked mine. HOW GREAT -.- Anyway got quite low HAHAHA but I can't be bothered by dnt anyway ^^ Lau was quite angry with the class today cos the boys very noisy !@#$%^&*()_+ cos we sat in pairs. HAHA she scolded us but in the end okay already :P Had porridge for recess HAHAHA :P

Geog next. Benton kept testing me how to pronounce this and that!!!! HAHA stupid!! Cos I can't pronounce letters like C and S :/ Difficult for me ah! Then he keep laughing at some of my pronounciation!! Bad bad bad. HAHA. Learnt Chapter 1 today. Quite easy but got map reading which I hate it alot :(
Last period was English. Walao damn boring. But Mrs Neo told us about the story of her grandparents which I found it very heartbreaking and touching because.....the condition of her grandpa is the same as when my ahgong was still alive. Shrunken, yellow skin..............then without knowing anything, he left us. So sad :( & mrs neo's grandpa is 97 years old now!!! Omg long life man!!!!! HHAA listening to her stories quite interesting, but time passed damn slowly, maybe cause I kept looking at the clock :X

After lessons over, had CDS -.- Boring shit. As usual, Mr Ong talked and talked and talked but I wasn't even listening HAHAHA. But he released us early cos of the muslims YAYYYY \m/ After that, actually wanted to go out for lunch but Diane Charissa and Ximin bought their food already!!! HAHAH so no choice have to stay in school to eat and slack :/ After that, talked awhile. Then S came to tell me to go do the flagpole....but in the end raining so didn't do YEAHHHHH :D

Slacked around, damn boring. Then fall in, actually supposed to go buy ingredients one, then in the end also never. I prefer last year lor!!!!!!!!! 2 members go buy the ingredients, then you will know what you wanna buy what!!!! Stupid. They didn't even buy aluminium foil and SALT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wtf man. But shan't scold the 2 guys that went to buy ^^ Was raining heavily but gabriel loh and wee still asked us to dig the hole LOLOLOL siao one. Was drenched. Then after that got lightning risk, so wait till 3.30 like that, then they decided to do it outside the NPCC room HAHAHA since they went for camp :P

We were only given 3 matchsticks to start a fire wtf right. Obviously I failed, but then lend 1 matchstick from the other patrol (thankew S). Then my lovely Dianne came to help me YAYYY (L) Managed to start the fire, and it's DAMNNN difficult to control the fire!!!!!!! OMG LAH i inhaled alot of smoke until i kept coughing and I teared cos the smoke went into my eyes. Sucks man!!!! Luckily my patrol members helped me ^^ :D After that, barbecued my chicken kebab ^^ Damn nice lor the meat!!!!!!!! But i think too many the vegetables in 1 stick already, but still good job Yikming and Dorcas!!! :) Hahaha our food was damn nice!!!!!!!! :D WHOOOTS. Thank you Lion Patrol, Dianne, & all those who helped me to barbecue my kebab ( Trish, Huiling, Zaneta) :)

& I tell you ah, I HAVE TO HELP THE GUYS TO BLOW THE FIRE IMAGINE THAT OMG!!! LOL LAH luke and the gang!!! Never do anything then the fire went out HAHAHAHAHA stupid! Chuhui's patrol very poor thing ah, the patrol members all........................... heh. Hahaha and SOME PEOPLE HOR, come to scouts only then RAIN, suay ah (HAHAH DORCAS SAY ONE LOLOL)

Then washed up. Hoyuan Rachel Ximin and I went to play with the water hose HAHAHAHA omg lah I sprayed Hoyuan until she damn wet. But damn fun leh!! HEHEHE :D Rain + Water hose = NICE :D I think some teacher caught us playing with it HAHAHA but don't care lah!!! Heh. Then falled in, found it boring, went to find Mari, Klar and Enqi hehehehe! :) 6.30 falled out, did triace cheer lameeeeee, then went home with Chloe and Diane!

Omg I am dead tired lahhhh i wanna sleep :'( Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

/I really don't want to fall in love with you, because of all the things that are happening right now.