undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hihihihihihihihihihi. School was okay today. Forgot to bring tie HAHAHA but in the end also never get caught -_- Panicked for nothing. First period was Chinese, changed seats hahaha (sorry benton :/) then sat behind Chloe and Diane. Can talk!!!! :D HEHEHE. Then we were supposed to do si han by the end of the lesson but at the end of the lesson I only wrote 1 paragraph HAHAHAHA. Luckily can bring home and do as homework ^^
Ryan was being a joker HAHAHA so funnyyyyy.

Okay next was English, Neo didn't come!!!! YAYYY and some chiochio teacher that looks like mrs chew came in to relief us. (idk why most of the new comers for teachers and all those relief teacher all so chio one ah? Eg : Miss Ammily Lim hehehehhe). After that miss bridget told us to read one magazine called MUSE LOL then have to write your thoughts about global warming. Hahahaha wasn't even reading the thing, was stoning and talking there :P

P/S OFFICIALLY AVOIDING YOU.

Recess ate porridge, then next was Physics. Mr Teh's lesson always so quiet HAHAHA dunno why, then mdm yeong's lesson always damn  noisy -.- Went thry the holiday homework which idk WHERE MINE WENT TO!!!!!!!!!!! It disappeared from my file lor!!!! >: ( I think i handed in with my bio paper HAHAHAHA shit lah!!! Luckily mr teh dunno :X shhhh. Went thru the whole paper for the whole period. Maths after that, changed sitting arrangement which I don't like it at all :( Very hard to see the whiteboard!!! BLEAHHH. Then after thatttz, learnt the scale factors thingy? Yeah did some questions (no alot).

Last period was Geog, learnt Chapter 2 hahahaa. Not so boring cos we get to get off our sits to do some short activity. Miss Noor asked the class those who think that Germany will win the world cup, go to the front while the others go to the back to explain the distribution thingy. Less than 10 went to the front but 1 of them who went to the front was me HAHAHA, Chloe too ^^ Germany!!! :) Then another question was Do you think in the year 2015, Singapore will get into the world cups, HAHAHA everybody went infront cos they don't think so :P Hahaha so funny. HAHAHA THEN SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY HAPPENED TO RYAN THAT MADE YUHENG AND I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY HAHAHAHAHHA OMG LAH RYAN!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. (okay i am laughing now heh) HAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY LMAO. :D

PC after that. Had to write our career goals and all those. Then I wrote I wanna become a doctor/lawyer, then Mdm lee say I must take triple science siannnn lahhhhh, but dunno end of year can take anot. Hope can!!! Then after that slacked the whole time, talked to Chloe Diane Mari and Ryan. Then mdm ang came in to brief us about our maths trial tomorrow sian. After that dismissed.

Waited for the sj peeps then after that waited for Charissa, after that she have to  go for her maths remedial already then Chloe Diane and I went to bishan the S11 to eat ^^ Ate the delicious chicken thing HAHAHA omg lah the sauce damn nice :D While diane ate fishsoup noodles AS ALWAYS HAHA. After thattttttttt, was late for scouts so I don't bother going already. LOL, CUT CUCUMBERS DURING SCOUTS LEH JOKE OR WHAT?!??!?!?! Go also waste my time, rather go home do homework. After that went to walk walk around J8 to look for Chloe's dad's present :) Couldn't find any so she decided to get a cake for him instead :) Wanted to get cupcakes too but in the end never. Then went home! :)

Reached home, bathed, and did my homework :) Took 1 hour to do finish my si han cos I was so engrossed with my 5.30 show HEHEHEHHE. After that finished my homework, rested for awhile, then went down to meet Diane. Bought waffles as my dinner since I am half-full :) Watched tv at the kopitiam LOLOLOL then went for tuition.

No Limits debuts tomorrow omgomg lah so excited!!!!!!!!! FELICIA CHIN I LOVE YOUUUUUUU HAHAHAHA. Gonna run home tmr to catch the show :D Okay maths trial tomorrow I don't feel like going lah!!! End so late somemore, I GOT TUITION ONE LEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( Siannnn. Okay quite tired already shall go rest. GUDNIGHT EVERYBODY! :D

Officially avoiding you.