undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Ta gu ta HAHAHA.
Saturday, July 10, 2010

Helloooooo people. Woke up at 1030am today :D Ate breakfast then slacked. After that went to meet my cousin. Went J8 with him, looked around for ________ but couldn't find anything sian :/ Went to eat mac after that :) Then walked around J8, after that followed him to buy soccer bet HAHAAHA stupid make me wait until so long -_-After that bussed to AMK HUB for Nat Ho's event :D HEHEHHEHEHEHE. There's a very creepy song (its like the Buddhist the chanting thing or something) played damn loudly. Walao eh damn creepy. I think tthe man chanting on the bus. *goosebumps*

Then waited at the basement there for him to come out!!!! HAHA waited quite a long while & I saw Karen!!!!!!!!!! (she's naturally fc admin) Wah luckily she dunno me LOOOOOL. THEN AFTER A LONG WAIT........................... I FINALLY SEE

NAT HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (L) (L) (L) (L) (okay lah the picture abit small)
OMGGGGGGG he's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! & handsome HAHAHAHA love his smile hehhe so charming. Heh then see him awhile, then went off. Nb the tall man infront of me block me whole view then I just went infront of him HAHAHA SO TALL DUNNO HOW TO GO BEHIND AND SEE AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Heh on the way back I was telling my cousin how handsome is he HAHAHHAA he got irritated HEH. After that he came to my house to dye his hair, then went to his house after that :D Ate dinner there and here am I :D Gonna go home soon!!! Haven't do lit homework yet die!!!

Okay bye!!!! OH i almost melted because nat's too hot hehehhee (L)