undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE GLF.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I always wonder......WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY PICTURES WITH YOU AH?!?!?!?! Weird...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE GERMAINE LA FABER ♥♥♥♥♥

HEHEHE. Walao eh next time must take more pictures with me lah!!!!! I ONLY HAVE LIKE 2 PHOTOS WITH YOU LOR!!!!!!!!!!! :(((( 
Anyway 14 already ah, (so old) HAHAHAHA. 
Stay CHIOOOOOZZZZZZZZ and cute forever. 
I have a question for you: Why do you always look so glamorous in every picture you are in?!?! Even when it is like unglam or something. I'm envious :( 
Hehehe. Continue to be funny, lame like mehmeh and childish(in a good way)  okay ^^ It makes you cute HEHEHEHE.

Hope you like the present we(clique) gave you!!! :) I know there's one more BIGGER than ours one but you must like ours most HAHAHAH (kidding) :D 
Hope you have a great day today :) Laughed alot ah!!!!! HAHAHAHA. 

YOU MEHHHHHZ :D